Employees who incur Travel and Entertainment expenses can use the UCSB Travel Application to:

  • Request a Trip ID for Direct Bill Airfare (formerly known as DBAN)
  • Create travel advance requests (webTAR) 
  • Request travel reimbursements (webTEV)

Each department, or its Administrative Support Center, should designate one or more travel coordinator(s). They will be responsible for distributing information regarding the Travel Program to departmental travelers and travel arrangers. Travel coordinator(s) also troubleshoot travel-related issues on behalf of the department. 

Login to the Travel Application

Request Information

To access Travel services, departments can request information from their Department Security Administrator. Employees may also view and complete travel forms on the Travel page at Business and Financial Services: bfs.ucsb.edu.

Special Considerations

Once you receive access or fill out your forms, visit travel.ets.ucsb.edu to submit and view your information.


Visit the IT Services Catalog at ucsb.service-now.com/it and click on the Enterprise Business Applications box, then Enterprise Business Application Problem. 

Service Level Agreements (SLAs)

The Service Level Agreement (SLA) for this service includes a response time of eight hours.